Meet our flagship 1,000-gallon commercial offset. This offset has become one of the most in demand commercial smokers in its class. Its efficiency and consistency, matched with an unbeatable price point, make this smoker a popular option for the pit-house.
Our 1,000's are being used daily by multiple award winning pitmasters around the U.S. You will find our offsets in establishments who have earned such accolades as Texas Monthly Top 50 BBQ Joints, 2019 Food and Wine Chef of the year, James Beard finalists and BBQ Pitmaster's.
The 1,000 is available on skids, or mounted on a 3"x 2" solid steel tube, work from the ground trailer. We can also place on skids and secure to a work from the deck trailer (all options shown in product photos).
We placed our efforts within computational fluid dynamics to ensure this unit burns extremely even (+or - 5 degrees across the entire grate). Precision airflow results in a quicker cook and saves you the time and effort of rotating meat.
- 24" inside diameter firebox, semi-insulated or fully-insulated
- Break-away smoke stack at 10" in diameter.
- 3/4" grip door handles
- Cooking chamber 12'6" x 39" grate (26 briskets)
- 20' in total length; 3,750 lbs.
- + or - 5 degrees across the grate (Yep, all 12 feet!)
- Customized trailers allowing you to work from the ground or from the deck.
- Probe connectors. Each probe will allow six wires.
- Top pull out rack with thermometers
- Sausage hangers
- Fully insulated firebox
- Jumbo firebox 36" outside diameter.
- Customized signage
Each of our pits has its own unique patina finish and is truly one of a kind. If you would like to make a request for certain patina colors, we will do our best to accommodate. However, please keep in mind colors are limited and options depend on what we have in inventory.
Photographs of each build are only available through our professional services.
For any additional questions email us at PrimitivePits@gmail.com